The Bolero 32 offers a wide range of beverages, up to 36 in total. The touchscreen offers a maximum of four screens offering a maximum of nine beverages per screen. You can, for example, combine instant coffee, topping (milk powder) and cocoa.
Enjoy the benefits
- Quick and user-friendly
- Made from sturdy high-quality materials such as stainless steel and BPA-free plastics
- Hot water from a separate outlet
- Coffee strength and size (S/M/L) can be selected on-screen
- Eco mode and boiler insulation for reduced energy consumption
- Uncomplicated rinsing and descaling programmes
- Patented mixing systems which greatly reduce any build-up of ingredients
- Transparent canisters make refilling easy
- Day and cumulative counters
- Various programmable settings to optimise the drinks of your choice
The Bolero series can be extended with an payment system to accept contactless payment or an inserted card through WiFi or Bluetooth. An MDB service set is needed to connect the machine with the online (payment) system. Connectivity offers many opportunities, for example to plan routing processes more efficiently and reduce machine downtime. Ask Bravilor Bonamat about telemetry and other options.