The Shopper 2 has been designed to meet the varying needs of a 24 hour refreshment service. Products are stocked into individual compartments on 9 rotating shelves. Trays can be easily configured to hold a selection of plated main meals to small snack items, maximising the available space and offering customers a wide choice of products.
The Shopper 2 also features solutions to help reduce your carbon footprint! The latest energy saving software reduces energy consumption – in energy saving mode the Shopper 2 uses 13% less energy than in idle mode. Vend door heaters can also be switched off when ambient humidity and temperature conditions permit.
Why Choose Shopper 2?
- 9 levels each with 127 mm (5″) tall vend doors allowing for optimum product visibility and easy access for users
- Powered vend doors on all levels allow easy, one handed operation
- Two way drum rotation speeds selection time and increases sales
- Foam-in-place cabinet and door increases overall operating efficiency and eliminates sealing, condensation and temperature variation issues
- New refrigeration design and improved airflow provides the most even temperature distribution in the industry
- Shopper 2 machines can help provide a healthy vending option for schools, sports centres, canteens etc
- Bespoke graphics available to special order
- Individual selection pricing increases flexibility
Model shown is a Shopper 2 finished in silver with Abstract graphics.