Table Top Direct Chill Cooler with Ambient Water
An Outstanding New Design With Increased Fuctionality
The ArcticRevolution 75B represents a significant UPGRADE in design and functionality which replaces the ArcticRevolution 70/70B.
• A Direct Chill Table Top Cooler dispensing ambient & chilled water.
• Can be fitted with a KLARAN UVC LED self sanitising processor and a contactless kit to stop hand to tap contamination.
• Narrow footprint for small worktop spaces and low height to fit under overhanging kitchen cupboard.
• R600a gas.
• Dispensing height of 23cm.
• Hourly chilled capacity of 10ltr.
• Flood Guard inlet solenoid protects against large scale flooding.
• Hygiene Guard reduces the risk of contamination of the dispensing nozzle.
Dispensing Ambient or Chilled Water
Dispensing Ambient Water
• Select Ambient Water Selection Button and then touch the Dispensing Button to dispense Ambient Water. When you remove your finger from the Dispensing Button, dispensing stops.
• The droplet in the center of the panel will pulsate in grey during dispensing
Dispensing Chilled Water
• Select Cold Water Selection Button and then touch the Dispensing Button to dispense Cold Water. When you remove your finger from the Dispensing Button, dispensing stops.
• The droplet in the center of the panel will pulsate in blue during dispensing.
Dispensing Using Contactless Option
• Place your hand 5 to 10cm in front of the contactless sensor to dispense.
Installation Rail with FILTER XL In-Line Filter.
Installation rail with green Filter Housing and green Carbon Block Filter Candle or green nanofilter Candle.
FloodGuard – Inlet solenoid only opens to allow water into the cooler, when water is dispensed. By remaining closed all other times it protects the cooler against leaks.